have openings for the following positions for the 2021-2022 school year:
We would like to welcome you to Heritage Christian School in Bozeman, Montana. Heritage was established in 1982 and we are a Pre-K - 12th school with approximately 205 students. The school integrates academic excellence with a biblical worldview in all courses that are taught. The part-time positions may be combined with elementary Aide positions. Starting full time teacher salary is $33,000+, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be a born-again believer who has a vibrant relationship with God through Jesus Christ. This relationship will lead to spending time in God's Word and prayer which will then provide scriptural wisdom and godly living that is shared daily with students, their families, and other teachers and staff. The overflow of this relationship will also lead to a person who displays Christ's peace and wisdom amid difficult situations.
We look forward to having teachers that have a love for God, students, and the families at Heritage. Qualified teachers should fill out the application
QUALIFICATIONS FOR TEACHER CANDIDATES
The following qualifications are requirements for an individual to hold a teaching position at Heritage Christian School. Candidates who do not meet the stated qualifications but believe there may be
- Born again Christian with a vibrant relationship with God that is apparent in daily life.
- Holds firm to the sufficiency, inerrancy, and authority of Scripture.
- Bachelor's degree in elementary education is preferred, a bachelor's degree is required.
- An ACSI or State teaching certification (or obtain in the first year).
- Proven teaching skill that communicates and engages well with students.
- Strong communication skills with families and staff.
All teachers at Heritage Christian School
- Manifest by precept and example the highest Christian virtue and personal decorum, serving as a Christian role model both in and out of school to pupils and as an example to parents and fellow faculty members in judgment, respect, and Christian living. This includes but
- Have a clear testimony, i.e. having a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and being able to articulate that relationship both verbally and in a written form. He/she should not be a novice or new Christian.
- Hold a personal evangelical persuasion, i.e., a commitment to the inspiration and authority of God's Word with a vital, growing faith and in agreement with the school's doctrinal statement.
- Be in active fellowship in an evangelical church. All teachers shall give evidence of good moral character and be good Christian role models.
- All teachers at Heritage Christian School
- Possess the
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science from a recognized college or university.
- Have a valid credential or be actively pursuing a valid teaching credential from the State of Montana and/or from the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) for the appropriate grade level. (
- Applicants submit a completed application and required materials. This includes the Consent to Background Check Form.
- The administrator/principal and an appointed teacher committee shall initially screen the papers of all prospective teachers including contacting former employers and references. The committee will choose a finalist group for an interview with the committee.
- The administrator/principal, with considered input from the committee, will then make a final decision.